THE HOME TRUE FILIPINO CUISINE

Martes, Nobyembre 21, 2017

Chicken Curry

Chicken Curry

Chicken Curry is one of my favorite chicken dishes. I have always liked how yummy it tasted and enjoy its rich and thick sauce.
This chicken curry recipe is more straightforward compared to Pinoy Chicken Curry. It makes use of lesser ingredients that are easy to find and equally good, if not better.
I always liked the idea of adding green peas and potato to curry dishes. This is not an exception. I think that these vegetables add value to the dish. What makes this chicken curry recipe more special is the use of Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, which made a positive difference in the overall quality of the dish.
I tried to use Knorr ginataan mix instead of coconut milk because I knew that it can improve the taste of ginataan dishes, like Ginataang Gulay with Pork and Shrimp. It seemed to be a good choice because my chicken curry turned out rich and very tasty. In fact, I had more than one serving of this dish. It was superb!
Share:

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Categories

Football

About

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Follow Us

Popular Posts