THE HOME TRUE FILIPINO CUISINE

Martes, Nobyembre 21, 2017

Spicy Honey Chicken with Steamed Vegetables


Spicy Honey Chicken with Steamed Vegetables is something that I enjoyed eating for dinner. It was light, tender and delicious. I did not have any guilt after having it because it is healthy, without a doubt. It is low in fat and high in protein; it also has extra vitamins and nutrients from the steamed vegetables. I think that I must consider adding healthy food in my diet since I’m not getting any younger.

Spicy Honey Chicken

It is easy to make Spicy Honey Chicken. The first thing that I did was to prepare the boneless chicken breast by slightly flattening it. I did this by placing the slice of chicken over a chopping board and covered it with a clear plastic wrap. I then pushed the palm of my hand against it (starting from the center moving outwards) until I got the thickness and size that I wanted.
The next thing that I did was to combine all the rub ingredients. I am talking about garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper powder, salt, ground black pepper, and cumin. These ingredients helps make the chicken taste even better. Simply rub the mixture all over the chicken breasts without leaving any spot open. Let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes so that the chicken can absorb the spices.
Share:

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Categories

Football

About

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Follow Us

Popular Posts