THE HOME TRUE FILIPINO CUISINE

Martes, Nobyembre 21, 2017

Super Tender Juicy Chicken Nuggets

Super Tender and Juicy Chicken Nuggets
Ever tried to make your own homemade chicken nuggets? I was successful to make tender chicken nuggets with the use of buttermilk. Now, I have a new recipe that worked even better. The nuggets are very tender and moist in the inside, while the crispy on the outside. I call it Super Tender Juicy Chicken Nuggets. You can simply call it yummy.

This homemade chicken nuggets version makes use of a progressive way of cooking known as sous vide. It is a method to prepare food by partially cooking in low temperature over a course of time. This makes meats (such as chicken) tender and moist while maintaining its natural flavor. For more information on how to cook sous vide, you can refer to our sous vide chicken adobo recipe postwherein I shot a video that detail the steps. I also showed how to properly vacuum seal the bag using a method called water displacement.
Share:

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Categories

Football

About

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Follow Us

Popular Posts